Thursday, June 16, 2011

Storms and Snakes - Tim Korry Indie Musician's Blog





The CD is now out in physical and digital form. The official release event went well in an interesting stripped down acoustic arrangement. The video for ‘9Sticks’ will begin filming this month and be shot by Taylor Video Productions I am told. The video for ‘Light as a Feather’ is being discussed for July. There is a great deal of work ahead especially with the new addition of some Fantom G sequencing in the mix… or loop… it’s a bad pun either way.
I planned on booking more shows rockin the goth/dance/world music vibe but a little push from the Lord seemed to remind me that the outcome of this musical journey is not in my time but his. Times get trying and things don’t turn out the way I planned but it’s not really my plan in the first place. I never decided to write a load of songs and try to get people to listen when I was 3 or something. I was actually 8 ha (but seriously) the Indie music biz is challenging and there are greedy snakes in every corner. My spirit was a little hesitant the other day with worry and general life confusion when two new songs came out as fast as I could write. I took that as an answer to the questions posed by doubt. I entered into a conversation with someone who knows a fashion show videographer that may be willing to shoot a music video after a prayer today about direction. This happened within a half hours time.
I’m excited and a bit apprehensive to enter into this next technically advanced phase of live and recorded song development. Keeping strong in Faith is keeping me pushing through the storms on both sides…and they are there. Storms and snakes…Preproduction for the next CD will start next week.


Caelitus Mihi Vires

No comments:

Post a Comment