Sunday, January 16, 2011

PREFACE

An animated GIF of a tesseractImage via Wikipedia

A new year and new decade bring new questions and destined shadowy riposte. Think of your life ten years past. Did you see any of the big changes coming? In 2000 I vacated an odd incarnation of the band Rhinocerotic cultivating chops with blues bands, cover bands, and sonorous progressive outfits. Little did I know that this would lead to current associations with some great industry people and fantastic visual artists, many of whom I’ve met in the past year.
Momentum is brewing. The new CD is available, new recording systems are in place at the home studio (although I am still learning…. Ugh), a new website and videos are in discussion, and live shows will be in talks as well. 
The mission of this blog is simply to offer a bit of insight into the indie music cosmos as seen by the musician. It may become silly, serious, or totally off track thanks to my wonderful ADD moments. This is musical bread and spectacle in a brave new world that I am both excited and hesitant to enter. I wish you a wickedly successful and happy new decade.  
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment